Laser Scanning Services
Quest Integrity’s laser scanning services deliver integrated service solutions comprising equipment, software and workflows which apply 3D laser scanning and modeling technology to engineering, inspection, maintenance and compliance business processes. We help facility owners and operators improve capital efficiency by reducing dimensional uncertainty while improving communication among project team members.
We have the flexibility to use our proprietary laser scanning technology or software from other vendors based on our clients’ existing framework. This "vendor neutral” approach ensures that data can be safely collected in a variety of real-world situations and delivered in an established or preferred format. By digitizing facilities using laser scanning, our clients have significantly reduced field time, field personnel and elevated work.
Quest Integrity offers laser scanning services across a wide spectrum of industries. Our markets include refineries, chemical processing plants, power generation facilities, offshore oil platforms, as well as architecture, engineering and construction.
Explore the features of Laser Scanning
- Laser Scanning Benefits
- Reduce operational and safety risk by reducing field man hours
- Reduce rework by improving design and quality control
- Reduce field trips by having instant access to facility data
- Allows better informed decision making through access to all facility dataImprove design accuracy and efficienct
- Improve communication between Owner, EPC and Fabricator
- Transforms the way Facility Operators manage compliance, safety, inspection, engineering, operations and maintenance
- 3D Laser Scanning
To view our interactive image library, click the links to the left.
- 2D & 3D Modeling
- Verification Services
- Turnaround Solutions
- Inspection Compliance
FOR EMERGENCY SERVICES, PLEASE CALL +1 724-749-4712
SOLUTIONS RELATED TO MATERIALS LASER SCANNING
ENGINEERING AND CONSULTING
Quest Integrity has deep expertise across a wide breadth of technical disciplines including fitness-for-service, remaining life, materials consulting and management, failure analysis, risk-based inspection, and corrosion consulting and management.