Explore the features of Failure Analysis
- Failure Analysis Applications
- Aircraft engines and other aviation-related component (e.g., frame) failures
- Land-based industrial turbines for power generation, compressor duty and pumping
- Gas and steam turbines
- Failure Analysis Components
Our focused competencies in root cause failure analysis of rotating equipment include:
- Detailed condition assessment of components
- Detailed metallurgical failure assessment to identify damage mechanisms
- Local and general oxidation and hot corrosion rates
- Extensive database of alloy material properties
- Inspection and operation history, including data trending
- High resolution electron microscopy and chemical analysis
- High temperature mechanical testing in our laboratory including determination of remaining creep life.
- Litigation Support Provision of expert testimony in support of litigation or insured loss recovery and expert advice to investigations.
SOLUTIONS RELATED TO FAILURE ANALYSIS
ASSET INTEGRITY MANAGEMENT
Effectively manage facility assets, including pressure vessels, piping, storage tanks, fired heaters, and rotating equipment to gain maximum value from the asset over its lifetime.