Pressure Cycle Fatigue Analysis - Pacifica
Pacifica software performs pressure cycle fatigue analysis on crack-like flaws in pipelines based on the advanced PRCI MAT-8 and API 579 Fracture Mechanics methodologies. Fatigue growth analysis is performed using actual pressure data for real-time monitoring. Hydraulic modeling determines true pressure loading at crack locations throughout the pipeline for accurate growth predictions.
Pacifica also uses a database structure to store historical pressure data and line layout information. This helps facilitate faster and more efficient future analysis.
With the support of Quest Integrity engineers, the information gained from the analysis guides prioritization of anomaly investigations, hydrotest and ILI re-inspection schedules, material property testing requirements and evaluation of the impact of operations on seam weld integrity.
Explore the features of Pressure Cycle Fatigue Analysis – Pacifica
- Pacifica™ Software Features
- Utilizes PRCI MAT-8 and API 579 FAD methodologies
- Performs remaining life analyses to determine re-inspection intervals
- Calculates pressure cycling at flaw locations using a hydraulic model
- Rapid parametric analysis capabilities allow for the user to investigate sensitivity to flaw size and location, toughness and material properties
- Displays analysis results easily using built-in reporting templates
- Pacifica™ Software Benefits
- Lowers operator risk
- Avoids unnecessary excavations
- Improves understanding of growth rates and material properties
- Evaluates operational changes
- Pacifica™ Software Capabilities
- Pipeline integrity analyses
- Pressure cycling at flaw locations
- Remaining life vs. flaw location
- Remaining life assessment
- Rainflow calculations