FEACrack is a Windows®-based software product for generating 3D crack meshes in anything from solid rocket motors to fusion reactors in a matter of minutes. Our fracture mechanics experts, who themselves are end-users, developed FEACrack for practical application in a variety of research and commercial settings.
3D Crack Mesh Software Features
- Intuitive, easy to use interface with step-by-step guidance
- Rapid generation of 3D crack meshes to compute stress intensity K and J-integral
- Two crack mesh types for ease of use and unlimited crack mesh refinement
- Geometry library for commonly used shapes
- User-defined geometry method for cracks in custom components
- Create Abaqus™, ANSYS™ and Warp3D™ input files
- Import and post process results with multiple options
- Perform detailed fatigue analysis with multiple features
- Analyze crack mesh as a submodel
- Post process results directly within FEACrack
Click here to view technical papers featuring FEACrack.
Default template/mod not set, contact Site builder